We need a page where bad jokes and other deleted nonsense can rest in peace. So, here it is!
[I'm half tempted to suggest keeping the jokes inline with the pages, as they must sorta give the
encyclopedia some lively color. But I do know it'd just get carried away and turn into an encyclopedia
of silliness, so look forward to frequent updates of this page. ;-) -- BryceHarrington
- From an Englishman's diary:
- Monday: I went drinking with the PoleS
- Tuesday: I think I'm going to die
- Wednesday: I went drinking with the PoleS again
- Thursday: Why the hell didn't I die on Tuesday...
Q. SO, you are really looking for Chaos on a webpage, right?
A. Er...no, we'd like to avoid it.
Q. K, how is that going to happen without a policeman?
A. Go figure!
[Of all the text to end up being hauled into this detention centre... :)]
order arising out of chaos...
This is crazy! A tremendous Fear and Loathing of wikis is present...
Er, what's crazy? To whom are these Kierkegaardian sentiments present?
It was a dark and stormy night and the captain said "tell us a story" ...
Hmmm - it's REALLY possible to edit ALL of EVERY page? Seems a recipe for diaster to me! One destructive moron and the whole Wiki becomes mush.
Maybe I'm just cynical. :-)
Wow, This is kinda wierd
Investigation of the Wiki concept...
My dad knew him.
(For more on little-known religions' positions on sex, see BokoNonism
Oh Wiki, you're so fine!...
A quick guide for those living in the UnitedStates
- Colour is spelt with a 'u', Aluminium has 5 syllables, and Encyclopaedia does indeed have an 'a' in it. In addition, Sulphur is not spelt with a 'f', foetus has an 'o', and 'organisation' is indeed spelt with an 's', as are many other words you spell with a 'z' (which is incidentally a 'zed', not a 'zee'), and it's "spelt," not "spelled."
And if you can't use apostrophes correctly, *learn*. It's not hard. Plurals don't need them, normal possessives do, contractions do, 'its' as a posessive doesn't. Thank you.
says who? Can't languages evolve? I don't see you spelling like Shakespeare...
This snowboarding page is dedicated to all the hot snowbunnies!! (ha,ha)
Austrians are known as the best lovers worldwide.
Ha ha ha! You mean that's not an objective fact?! :-)
Ever been to AustriA?? Then you'll know what I mean;-)
(for the time beeing, the previous definition would be best applied to MiracleDoer?
Q: How do you make a little box?
A: With little boards. ;-)
What do you mean by 'little box'?
I played the Recorder when i was in 6th grade
The ultimate goal of logic is to show nothing can be proved.